On August 17, 2021 the local school authorities released their guidelines for the beginning of the new schoolyear. On this page we would like to inform you about the actions we have taken at our school to keep our students and staff as safe as possible.
How we’ll go about it:
In dealing with this situation, we adhere to the following three principles:
- We follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Federal Council and the cantonal authorities.
- We monitor developments and continually assess the situation.
- We communicate changes to the regulations and measures promptly.
Please pay particular attention to the following rules:
- Masks are not required in the classrooms, in the school buildings or on the school premises.
- Social distancing and hygiene measures must continue to be consistently implemented by all.
- Should social distancing not be possible, the wearing of masks, especially for adults, is highly recommended by.
Parents can find the complete protection policy in the MySchool section on our website.