On Wednesday, October 28, the Federal Council decided on further measures to slow down the spread of the coronavirus, which are effective immediately. On this page we would like to inform you about the actions we have taken at our school to keep our students and staff as safe as possible.
How we’ll go about it:
In dealing with this situation, we adhere to the following three principles:
- We follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Federal Council and the cantonal authorities.
- We monitor developments and continually assess the situation.
- We communicate changes to the regulations and measures promptly.
Please pay particular attention to the following rules:
- Masks are compulsory for all students, parents, teachers, employees and visitors throughout the school, excluding during lessons.
- Students are allowed to follow the lesson without a mask as long as they work at their place.
- Masks are compulsory everywhere for our students at 5th grade and higher and our teachers at our schools, also during lessons.
Parents can find the complete protection policy in the MySchool section on our website.